SGR Engineering Ltd
Unit 32C, New Forest Enterprise Centre
Rushington Business Park
Chapel Lane, Totton
Southampton, SO40 9LA
SGR Engineering Ltd Terms & Conditions
Main Terms & Conditions & Acceptable Use Policy.
SGR Engineering Ltd. reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice, within the general 'spirit' of the document, to clarify and/or to react to future circumstances.
Acceptance of services from SGR Engineering Ltd. constitutes agreement to and acceptance of our policies and conditions outlined below.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- It should be noted that references to 'the customer' in this section includes ALL users of the SGR Engineering computer network, whether or not they purchased their services direct from SGR Engineering Ltd. Resellers remain responsible for ensuring adherence to these terms by all of their customers.
- No customer may use their account or allow their account to be used to host any material which they do not specifically hold the rights to distribute. This includes but is not limited to: Photos, music, videos, software & intellectual property, in whatsoever form it is presented.
- No customer may use their account or allow their account to be used to store or link to information pertaining to any illegal activity, whatsoever. This applies to UK Law, as well as to local law where the customer does not fall under the jurisdiction of UK law.
- No customer may use their account or allow their account to be used to host any material likely to either intentionally or unintentionally be defamatory or offensive to others.
- No customer may intentionally or unintentionally engage in any activity likely to cause harm to the computer network, or disrupt the service to it, or availability of it to other users.
- Payments and billing
- All accounts are payable in advance. The standard term is once per year for retail customers, or once per month for resellers.
- Any additional fees (eg overuse surcharges) accrued during any calendar month will be invoiced for the following month, whether or not your normal payment schedule is annual.
- Non-payment of any charges may result in the suspension of service at our sole discretion.
- All accounts have a 7 day "cooling off" period in which time, provided we believe the request is genuine, we may approve a request for cancellation or refund. Any domain name registered for free as a part of the account creation remains the sole property of SGR Engineering Ltd upon refund of hosting charges. Such domains may be bought back at our normal charge rate if required.
- SGR Engineering Ltd. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our services to any prospective clients. Furthermore, we reserve the right to block access to our network from any external sources if such action is deemed necessary to prevent disruption of service to our customers.
- SGR Engineering Ltd. will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer as a result of your use of the service or as a result of any malfunction or downtime. SGR Engineering Ltd. make no warranty, expressed or implied, for the services we provide. SGR Engineering Ltd. disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions howsoever caused.
© SGR Engineering Ltd.
Tuesday 27 June 2017